Warranty & Returns
2 years of free repair service is included for head units and digital instrument clusters. All other products carry a 1 year warranty. When shipping repair items, the buyer pays for the return shipping costs. If the product was purchased within 2 months, we will cover the shipping costs on the return trip. Otherwise, the buyer pays for the entire roundtrip.
Repair, Replacement, and Refund Policy
If the product is found to be defective within 7 days of delivery, the buyer can opt to ship the item back. The shipping fees are not covered by us. After we receive the item, thorough inspection and testing will be conducted to verify condition and claims.
- Before shipping the product back to us, we may contact the buyer and try to debug the problem remotely. If debugging fails, the buyer can proceed with the return process.
- If the item isn’t shipped within 15 days from when the RMA process begins, the RMA will be cancelled.
- If all items are in factory condition with all accessories included and the reported defect is present, a full refund will be issued. If items are damaged or missing, even if the reported defects are present, we reserve the right to only issue a partial refund.
- If the reported defect cannot be verified through our testing, a 20% restocking fee is charged. If any parts are damaged or missing, additional charges will be made. The buyer can request us to send the items back, but must pay for shipping. No missing parts will be included without additional fees.
If the product is found to be defective within 30 days of delivery, a replacement can be made instead of refund. If the product is found to be defective after 30 days from delivery but within the warranty period, a repair can be made instead of replacement.
We do not accept refund or exchange requests made due to the buyer ordering the wrong product.
ACAR’s manufacturer warranty will be voided if:
- The product isn’t purchased from ACAR or authorized resellers.
- Any third-party firmware is flashed without ACAR’s explicit approval.
- The product is damaged during installation or through improper usage.
- Any unauthorized repairs have been made.
Voiding warranty does not imply ACAR is not willing to repair the product. We can still attempt to fix the product with an additional repair fee. Please refrain from initiating a chargeback and contact us instead.